Monday 15 October 2012

some fragments

my eyes are bound (or dogs)



takes it off slowly and becomes | I cough



revolving again the blood pressure controller app



not long after the ocean who could have known



this is the fun thing there's still something beneath beneath



a matter of darkness I live in one place and dream of pastry



my father was a boy when he was younger he cast shadows when the sun was out



why mention dead things' aggressiveness? I'm a lake



it's Monday and I'm expelled from the room of pleasant separateness



a stick-on kigo and everything's o.k.



soup powder and a nightmare about cherry trees what can a bloke do



headache today I'm not that ball of yarn



replicacophony






2 comments:

  1. I like the one about your father very much.
    I think you can shorten it to:
    when my father was a boy he cast shadows when the sun was out
    For some reason there's a tremendous emotional charge hidden in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freddy Ben-Arroyo15 October 2012 at 17:27

    Johannes the poet
    and Johannes the architect
    are ONE

    and also Johannes
    the haiga Master-
    so honored to be your friend

    but what can I do about those headaches?

    ReplyDelete