Thursday 5 January 2012

5th heap of stones

luke warm coffee -
a grumpy gnome tightens
my neck muscles

*

patiently waiting by my feet a laundry back

*

a day of painkillers I try to stack the round ones

*

effervescent tablets in the coffee milk in the water I start over

*

holes in my pants -
the storm's kid brother cries
all over my firewoood

*

Tycho Brahe's Day I ask the laundry back to stay put*

*

Chaplin as a Paganini-guy one two three fall-downs

*

carpet of time my clock insists on walking in unmatched shoes

*

headache ”the here-and-now thing is bs” I think and feel slug-like

*

Love Cats on the radio I used bleached cigaret paper then

*

the codein talks I have a best friend in the heating pad

*

tracking the tracks of sleep to where it's hiding dried up wells

*

back from the sea
the sirens turned out to be made
by Martel

*

no pointy shoes I give up becoming a rock-star

*

neroli I smell and listen**

*

why bother? there's a remix of nights in white satin







--
* A Tycho Brahe's Day is an unlucky day.
** neroli: orange blossom scent oil & a composition by brian eno

These were translated and put on my bilingual blog "2 tongues / 2 tunger" 

1 comment:

  1. Some days are like that. Wishing you better days to come.

    ReplyDelete